SONG LYRICS - lirics - lirycs

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) - London Bridge Lyric lirics

Oh shit (oh shit) (x3)
Are you ready for this?
Oh shit (oh shit)
It’s me, Fergie
OH!
Paulo!
Fergie Ferg, what's up, baby?

[Verse 1]
When I come to the club, step aside.
Pop the seats, don’t be havin me in the line.
V.I.P., ‘cause you know I gotta shine.
I’m Fergie Ferg, gimme love you long time.

All my girls get down on the floor,
Back to back, drop it down real low.
I’m such a lady, but I’m dancing like a ho,
‘Cause you know,
I don’t give a fuck, so here we go!

[Chorus] (x2)
How come everytime you come around,
My London, London bridge, wanna go down like,
London, London, London, wanna go down like,
London, London, London, we goin’ down like…

[Bridge]
If the drinks start pouring,
And my speech start slurring,
Everybody start looking real good.

[Verse 2]
That Grey goose got your girl feeling loose.
Now I’m wishin’ wish I didn’t wear these shoes. (I hate heels)
It’s like everytime I get up on the dude,
Paparazzi put my business in the news.

And I’ma get up out my face, (oh shit)
Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace. (oh shit)
My lips make you wanna have a taste. (oh shit)
You got that?
I got the bass.

[Chorus]

[Verse 1]

[Chorus]

Fuck you, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home